HR Professional with 17 years of extensive background in Human Resource Management
Chimnaz Gasimova – HR Professional with 17 years of extensive background in Human Resource Management working in various HR domains and has had international experience in Kazakhstan and Singapore.
14 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry (Schlumberger), plus 2,5 years in Banking Industry (PASHA Bank), mainly responsible for overseeing all aspects of HR Management, industrial relations policies, practices and operations, as well as providing leadership in establishing and implementing HR strategy aligned with overall company’ business plans and objectives.
She has a good track record of making positive changes in organization’s culture, developing motivated staff, enhancing professionalism, and leading HR operations to an increased organizational effectiveness in the following fields/areas:
- Organization Culture Development | Team Leadership
- Team Development and Management
- Talent Retention | Recruitment | Change Management
- Performance Management | Employee Relations | Succession Planning
- Incentives and Compensation
HR Functions Startup; HR Strategy; Talent Acquisition; Talent Management; Reward Management; HR Project Management; Business Process Management; HR Policies & Procedures; Service Quality Monitoring; Employment Law; Payroll; Immigration Processes; Coaching; Lean Six Sigma; SAP
Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Management
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 15:00
- Sunday - Saturday: Only Appointment