Human Resource Management is all about increasing employees’ performance to their highest level corresponding to the role in the organization. Since every organization is made of people, Human Resource Management is all about acquiring services of people, developing their skills, motivating them to the foremost level and making sure that they continue to maintain their commitment towards the organization.
The main goals of Human Resource Management are to:
- support the organization in achieving its objectives by developing and implementing Human Resource strategies that are integrated with the business strategy;
- contribute to the development of high-performance culture;
- ensure that organization has the talented, skilled and engaged people it needs;
- create a positive employment relationship between management and employees and a climate of mutual trust;
- encourage the application of an ethical approach to people management;
HOW TO GAIN PROFOUND KNOWLEDGE ON HRM?
Experience is one of the best ways to learn the inside out of any specific area, but attending the appropriate Human Recourses course will give an excellent starting point of your future development.
It is important to pick a program, well-adjusted to the current trends in Human Resource Management. Otherwise you may gain knowledge, which is not applicable to the current business environment.
This training program is designed to provide participants with the appropriate skills and knowledge essential for effective Human Recourse Management.
YOU WILL LEARN
Basic concepts of
- Organization Development
- Work, organization and job design provide the basic ingredients for operating a business. But it is necessary to see that these processes work well, which is the aim of organization development. The systematic approach to improving organizational capability, which is concerned with process – how things get done
- Workforce Planning, Recruitment and Onboarding
- The nature of workforce planning
- The link between workforce and business planning
- Approaches to workforce planning
- Recruitment strategies
- Effective interviewing techniques
- Onboarding – evolving orientation program
- Performance Management
- Critical elements of performance management
- Integrating objectives with competencies
- Alignment of performance with organizational strategy
- Employee evaluations – methods and purposes
- Talent Management
- Career planning and career development
- Personal Development Plans and Career Paths
- Methodology of development
- Management Succession Planning
- Reward and Recognition
- Reward philosophies
- Formulating and implementing reward strategy
- Job evaluation and Grading Structure
- Financial and non-financial rewards
- Employee Engagement
- The theory of engagement
- The components and drivers of engagement
- Outcomes of engagement
The program is designed to be interactive, with hands on roles plays and video content. The program is designed for an audience of 12-15 persons covering 4 days, with handouts and training materials.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is suitable for individuals who wish to pursue a career in Human Resource Management, administrative assistants and other employees who can be promoted to HR role, and also for newly appointed HR specialists or those who have up to 3 years of experience in HR field.
DURATION: 4 days
DATES: 21, 22, 28, 29 October, 2017
VENUE: AF Business House, 5th floor. Nizami str.203B.
21/22/28/29 October: 10.00-13.00
Coffee breaks will be provided during the course.
TRAINING LANGUAGE: English (participants should have good command in English)
Training fee: 240.00 AZN (price includes VAT, training video materials, handouts, certificate, and coffee breaks)
At the end of the course all attendees will get appropriate certificate.