Now more than ever, people and organizations must plan, response and recognize all forms of risks that they face. Fundamentals of Risk Management provides a comprehensive introduction to the subject of commercial and business risk for anyone studying for a career as well as representatives of broad range of industrial and corporate sector.
The objective of this course is to develop in the delegates an understanding of the principles of risk management.
After this course delegates will be able to:
- Analyse risk management principles
- Identify different types of risk
- Understand the A-B-C model of risk culture
- Understand how effective risk management can benefit you
- Assessing risk and selecting appropriate actions and controls using key tools, such as risk registers, and risk matricies.
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Understanding the definition of Risk
- 6 core questions of Risk Management
- The A-B-C model of risk culture
- Risk Matrix
- The risk attitude spectrum
- Why risk management is important?
- Risk and Uncertainty
- Two dimensions of risk
- Risk management and statistics
- Four main types of dealing with risks
Participants of the course will develop their level of understanding risks and methods of dealing with them.
On the completion of this course delegates will be awarded with Certificates.